Lacey Marine Warranty & Returns
- We have a 30 day return policy for stock items. Anything in this category must be in brand new condition and in its factory container. These are accepted without restock charge.
- We do not accept open blister packs or returns of any software.
- All other returns are handled on a case-by-case basis and may be subject to restock charge.
- All returns require a return reference number.
To obtain an RA number, please email Lacey Marine Customer Support. with nature of the return and order number in the subject line. Or Call 609-693-0151.
- All warranty issues are handled on a case-by-case basis. On most products, we have a 30-day window to make out of the box exchanges. Defective units must be returned postage paid. We do not send call tags or pay return freight (neither do factories).
- A return reference number is required for all warranty issues.
For more information about our warranty and return policies, contact us today or simply call 609-693-0151.